Beautiful, Fast, and Economical to fly
New paint in 2007, always hangared
We often fly LOP at 10 - 11 gph between 180 and 200 kts true, depending on altitude; 200 kts at FL240. (215 kts/22 gph at 100% power FL240 - FL280)
Annual February 2016 by LASAR (Mooney Service Center)
IFR Cert Due Feb 2017.
All AD’s complete
All Squawks promptly fixed
Based at Palo Alto Airport (KPAO).
Split the costs and maintenance with an experienced, careful owner. I am selling my share because I moved to North Idaho, where I hope to find another partnership. (Solo ownership is twice as much work!)
$85,000 for 50% share includes:
* Lightspeed Zulu headsets
* Mountain High EDS oxygen system
* full fuselage, wing, and empennage covers, cabin-only cover, all by Bruce's Custom Covers
* Electric tow
* Existing hangar lease
Mooney 252 TSE, 1989 Model Year. Serial 25-1211
~3050 TTAF in early April 2016
* Precise Flight speed brakes.
* Dual Boom Beam (HID) landing lights.
* Wingtip Pulselights and strobes.
* New paint 2007, always hangared.
* Four-place factory Oxygen plus Mountain High EDS, cannulas and masks.
* All AD’s completed.
* Garmin GNS480 GPS/Nav/Com WAAS Certified for coupled GPS approaches
* Garmin GFC 255B Nav/Com (16 Watt Xmit, 8.33 khz channels)
* King KFD 150 Flight Control System (Attitude Indicator, Flight Director, HSI)
* King KFC Autopilot/Alt Hold/GPS Coupled
* King DME
* King Flight Timer, with ADF for your AM Radio listening needs
* XM weather via onboard Wi-Fi
* WX1000 Stormscope
* JPI EDM-800 Engine Monitor
* FT-101 Fuel Flow Meter
* Pilot and Passenger Lightspeed Zulu headsets (w/bluetooth for your iTunes)
Engine and Prop
~400 SFRM (by Teledyne Continental) TSIO-360-MB (turbocharged, intercooled) as of April 2016, still flying regularly so times will increase
* Dual 28v alternators (70 amp) for redundant electrical
* Standby vacuum pump for redundant vacuum
* GAMIjectors for LOP operation (180 - 200 kt on 11 gph).
* Flies several times/month. Oil changed every 25 - 30 hours.
Hot Prop (Factory De-Ice), ~400 SPOH (same time as engine)
Interior 6/10. Blue-grey houndstooth fabric. Wear on edges of front seats. Considering re-upholstery.
Exterior 9/10. Newer Mooney style Red, White, and Blue in 2007, always hangared.